Friday 30 April 2010

...The End :(

Just thought I would send a quick message to explain how I am feeling right now!

We just had our last Vision and Tech lecture and performances. If I were to use one word to describe all of them I would say FANTASTIC, but they were so fantastic I would also have to describe them as, visionary, inspiring, touching and entertaining!! I have learned so much doing the module which is now to be scrapped, like many of Pauls other modules, what a traversty!!! The reason that this feeling spills over into my final module of Drama in the Community is because the sense of community I have gained from Vision and Technology is overwhelming. This is the most important aspect of this module and I feel that this is something I feel on a different scale when I go to see a choir perform or for instance the feeling I got at the Ham Community day that I have previously blogged about, or the feeling of community gained by visiting one of the schools, which Patsy, Zoe and I did at the beginning of the week. The children were so excited to be a part of this event, although a huge emphasis was put on if there would be cake, and if so how much, and if so how could we possibly fit 4oo candles onto one cake as by the time you reached the last 100 the first 100 would have either melted or burned out! Kids do say funny things!

No comments:

Post a Comment